Sep 23, 2013, 12:48 PM EDT
You can bet this is going to come up around the Thanksgiving dinner table.
Stephen Curry — the guy generally considered the single best shooter in the NBA today — played a fast-paced game of P.I.G. with his father Dell at the #SplashBrothers Clinic at Warriors training facility (Klay Thompson and his dad, former No. 1 pick Mychal, also were there).
It’s an odd game as both guys just pretty much catch-and-shoot after the other’s miss (no crazy trick shots here) but in the end Dell wins. It’s not a huge shock if you saw Dell play (he retired in 2002), remember he was a career 40.2 percent from three. Shooting runs strong in that family.
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 8
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 18
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4
- France beats Lithuania to win World Cup bronze 6
- Carmelo Anthony says nobody would want to play for Hawks 20
- Rudy Gay upset over ‘dirty play’ that caused him to suffer a fractured jaw in Team USA’s win over Lithuania 17
- Serbia holds off furious French comeback, wins to advance to gold medal game vs. USA 4
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry releases statement on his leave of absence, apologizes again 6