Sep 23, 2013, 12:48 PM EDT
You can bet this is going to come up around the Thanksgiving dinner table.
Stephen Curry — the guy generally considered the single best shooter in the NBA today — played a fast-paced game of P.I.G. with his father Dell at the #SplashBrothers Clinic at Warriors training facility (Klay Thompson and his dad, former No. 1 pick Mychal, also were there).
It’s an odd game as both guys just pretty much catch-and-shoot after the other’s miss (no crazy trick shots here) but in the end Dell wins. It’s not a huge shock if you saw Dell play (he retired in 2002), remember he was a career 40.2 percent from three. Shooting runs strong in that family.
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 0
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8