Sep 23, 2013, 12:48 PM EST
You can bet this is going to come up around the Thanksgiving dinner table.
Stephen Curry — the guy generally considered the single best shooter in the NBA today — played a fast-paced game of P.I.G. with his father Dell at the #SplashBrothers Clinic at Warriors training facility (Klay Thompson and his dad, former No. 1 pick Mychal, also were there).
It’s an odd game as both guys just pretty much catch-and-shoot after the other’s miss (no crazy trick shots here) but in the end Dell wins. It’s not a huge shock if you saw Dell play (he retired in 2002), remember he was a career 40.2 percent from three. Shooting runs strong in that family.
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 3
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39