Sep 23, 2013, 12:48 PM EDT
You can bet this is going to come up around the Thanksgiving dinner table.
Stephen Curry — the guy generally considered the single best shooter in the NBA today — played a fast-paced game of P.I.G. with his father Dell at the #SplashBrothers Clinic at Warriors training facility (Klay Thompson and his dad, former No. 1 pick Mychal, also were there).
It’s an odd game as both guys just pretty much catch-and-shoot after the other’s miss (no crazy trick shots here) but in the end Dell wins. It’s not a huge shock if you saw Dell play (he retired in 2002), remember he was a career 40.2 percent from three. Shooting runs strong in that family.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7