Sep 23, 2013, 12:48 PM EDT
You can bet this is going to come up around the Thanksgiving dinner table.
Stephen Curry — the guy generally considered the single best shooter in the NBA today — played a fast-paced game of P.I.G. with his father Dell at the #SplashBrothers Clinic at Warriors training facility (Klay Thompson and his dad, former No. 1 pick Mychal, also were there).
It’s an odd game as both guys just pretty much catch-and-shoot after the other’s miss (no crazy trick shots here) but in the end Dell wins. It’s not a huge shock if you saw Dell play (he retired in 2002), remember he was a career 40.2 percent from three. Shooting runs strong in that family.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15