Sep 23, 2013, 10:39 AM EDT
But he also likes to play (remember he did that during the lockout). So Sunday in New York, near the Manhattan bridge, to play in a Nike-sponsored flag football league, the Nike Football Society. As you might suspect, quarterbacks like to throw to him in the end zone, as it’s not likely anyone in that league (or any league) is going to out jump him for the ball.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who is maybe the one person on the planet who could stop Durant in the Red Zone.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 5
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5