Sep 23, 2013, 10:39 AM EDT
But he also likes to play (remember he did that during the lockout). So Sunday in New York, near the Manhattan bridge, to play in a Nike-sponsored flag football league, the Nike Football Society. As you might suspect, quarterbacks like to throw to him in the end zone, as it’s not likely anyone in that league (or any league) is going to out jump him for the ball.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who is maybe the one person on the planet who could stop Durant in the Red Zone.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 21
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 15
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25