Sep 23, 2013, 10:39 AM EDT
But he also likes to play (remember he did that during the lockout). So Sunday in New York, near the Manhattan bridge, to play in a Nike-sponsored flag football league, the Nike Football Society. As you might suspect, quarterbacks like to throw to him in the end zone, as it’s not likely anyone in that league (or any league) is going to out jump him for the ball.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who is maybe the one person on the planet who could stop Durant in the Red Zone.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 15
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 44
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 53
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11