Sep 23, 2013, 10:39 AM EST
But he also likes to play (remember he did that during the lockout). So Sunday in New York, near the Manhattan bridge, to play in a Nike-sponsored flag football league, the Nike Football Society. As you might suspect, quarterbacks like to throw to him in the end zone, as it’s not likely anyone in that league (or any league) is going to out jump him for the ball.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who is maybe the one person on the planet who could stop Durant in the Red Zone.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 13
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20