Sep 23, 2013, 10:39 AM EDT
But he also likes to play (remember he did that during the lockout). So Sunday in New York, near the Manhattan bridge, to play in a Nike-sponsored flag football league, the Nike Football Society. As you might suspect, quarterbacks like to throw to him in the end zone, as it’s not likely anyone in that league (or any league) is going to out jump him for the ball.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who is maybe the one person on the planet who could stop Durant in the Red Zone.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 79
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20