Sep 21, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
In the EuroBasket semi-finals, France was finally able to conquer Spain in overtime, thanks in large part to Tony Parker‘s big 32-point performance. Parker is just one of many NBA players racking up big minutes this summer, but when you watch these games, you begin to understand how important it is to these guys to represent their home country.
While Parker deserves a great deal of the credit for France advancing to the championship game tomorrow against a surprising Lithuania squad led by Toronto Raptors big man Jonas Valanciunas, check out how well France defended Spain’s last possession. That’s what you call suffocating defense.
We’ll see if Parker and France can keep it tomorrow in the final game of the 2013 EuroBasket tournament.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 15
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13