Sep 21, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
It’s an exciting time for Derrick Rose, who will be back on the court at 100 percent for the Bulls for the first time in over 17 months once training camp opens on September 27.
He’s also unveiling his latest signature shoe, the D Rose 4, at an event in Chicago this weekend.
The latest spot from adidas gets you hyped for his return, with a few highlights showing just what we’ve missed from one of the game’s most explosive players. And staying consistent with previous campaigns, this one features Rose tying everything in with the city of Chicago.
“Have I done enough to get my name on a shoe,” Rose says. “Or deserve the world lifting me up when I was down? Can I give my city the ultimate thank you? It’s time to remind the world that even though I wasn’t on the court, I never left the game.”
Use #DROSE4 to join the conversation on Twitter and Instagram.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8