Sep 21, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
It’s an exciting time for Derrick Rose, who will be back on the court at 100 percent for the Bulls for the first time in over 17 months once training camp opens on September 27.
He’s also unveiling his latest signature shoe, the D Rose 4, at an event in Chicago this weekend.
The latest spot from adidas gets you hyped for his return, with a few highlights showing just what we’ve missed from one of the game’s most explosive players. And staying consistent with previous campaigns, this one features Rose tying everything in with the city of Chicago.
“Have I done enough to get my name on a shoe,” Rose says. “Or deserve the world lifting me up when I was down? Can I give my city the ultimate thank you? It’s time to remind the world that even though I wasn’t on the court, I never left the game.”
Use #DROSE4 to join the conversation on Twitter and Instagram.
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 3
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 20
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 62
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4