Sep 21, 2013, 5:30 PM EST
It’s an exciting time for Derrick Rose, who will be back on the court at 100 percent for the Bulls for the first time in over 17 months once training camp opens on September 27.
He’s also unveiling his latest signature shoe, the D Rose 4, at an event in Chicago this weekend.
The latest spot from adidas gets you hyped for his return, with a few highlights showing just what we’ve missed from one of the game’s most explosive players. And staying consistent with previous campaigns, this one features Rose tying everything in with the city of Chicago.
“Have I done enough to get my name on a shoe,” Rose says. “Or deserve the world lifting me up when I was down? Can I give my city the ultimate thank you? It’s time to remind the world that even though I wasn’t on the court, I never left the game.”
Use #DROSE4 to join the conversation on Twitter and Instagram.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 18
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6