Sep 20, 2013, 11:47 PM EDT
The folks at FIBA Europe TV had some fun with a phrase that seemed to keep coming up at Eurobasket no matter which players or coaches were speaking about the day’s competition.
Put succinctly, every contest seemed to be “a tough game.”
That was especially true in Friday’s semifinal matchup between Spain and France, where Tony Parker scored 32 points to lead the French team to a comeback, overtime victory over Spain to reach the final against Lithuania.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31