Sep 20, 2013, 11:47 PM EDT
The folks at FIBA Europe TV had some fun with a phrase that seemed to keep coming up at Eurobasket no matter which players or coaches were speaking about the day’s competition.
Put succinctly, every contest seemed to be “a tough game.”
That was especially true in Friday’s semifinal matchup between Spain and France, where Tony Parker scored 32 points to lead the French team to a comeback, overtime victory over Spain to reach the final against Lithuania.
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 6
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8