Sep 20, 2013, 11:47 PM EDT
The folks at FIBA Europe TV had some fun with a phrase that seemed to keep coming up at Eurobasket no matter which players or coaches were speaking about the day’s competition.
Put succinctly, every contest seemed to be “a tough game.”
That was especially true in Friday’s semifinal matchup between Spain and France, where Tony Parker scored 32 points to lead the French team to a comeback, overtime victory over Spain to reach the final against Lithuania.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 16
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10