Sep 20, 2013, 11:47 PM EDT
The folks at FIBA Europe TV had some fun with a phrase that seemed to keep coming up at Eurobasket no matter which players or coaches were speaking about the day’s competition.
Put succinctly, every contest seemed to be “a tough game.”
That was especially true in Friday’s semifinal matchup between Spain and France, where Tony Parker scored 32 points to lead the French team to a comeback, overtime victory over Spain to reach the final against Lithuania.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 11
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48