Sep 20, 2013, 11:47 PM EDT
The folks at FIBA Europe TV had some fun with a phrase that seemed to keep coming up at Eurobasket no matter which players or coaches were speaking about the day’s competition.
Put succinctly, every contest seemed to be “a tough game.”
That was especially true in Friday’s semifinal matchup between Spain and France, where Tony Parker scored 32 points to lead the French team to a comeback, overtime victory over Spain to reach the final against Lithuania.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 0
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18