Sep 20, 2013, 1:47 PM EDT
So what, you ask? Most celebrities do, anyways. Well, this one is notable for who it represents. It (re)launched today, and does not disappoint. Worth a solid ten-minute break from your workday, no question.
Do you know JaVale’s height and weight at birth? Do you know his high school GPA? Did you know he feeds over 1,000 families at his annual Thanksgiving Day JaVale McGee Turkey Giveaway? No? Well, now you do!
Conspicuously absent from the site, however, are the reasons for which JaVale is perhaps most well-known. The man is a human highlight reel with a (seemingly) ten-foot wingspan who plays as a conscience-void reincarnation of NBA Jam. If your name is George Karl or Brian Shaw, he’s frustratingly inconsistent – but if your name is Joe Fan, JaVale McGee is the most entertaining sideshow in the league:
Exhibit B: “JaVale McGee Takes No Days Off”
I could go on… but I’ll let you do some digging of your own. I wish I could say that JaVale put some of those infamous YouTube blooper reels on his website – alas, no such luck.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 15
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 40
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19