Sep 20, 2013, 5:55 PM EST
It all started when Indiana’s Roy Hibbert posted this Vine of himself working out by flipping a big tire, as if he was in the World’s Strongest Man competition.
Ask for a bigger tire, and you shall receive.
The people at Goodyear saw Hibbert’s Vine and essentially said “flip this” — here’s a 1.5 ton tire for you. Enjoy.
Well, at least we know if the Pacers’ team bus breaks down this season Hibbert is ready to do his part.
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 4
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 11
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 4
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 13
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 14
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (38)