Sep 20, 2013, 5:55 PM EDT
It all started when Indiana’s Roy Hibbert posted this Vine of himself working out by flipping a big tire, as if he was in the World’s Strongest Man competition.
Ask for a bigger tire, and you shall receive.
The people at Goodyear saw Hibbert’s Vine and essentially said “flip this” — here’s a 1.5 ton tire for you. Enjoy.
Well, at least we know if the Pacers’ team bus breaks down this season Hibbert is ready to do his part.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7