Sep 20, 2013, 5:55 PM EDT
It all started when Indiana’s Roy Hibbert posted this Vine of himself working out by flipping a big tire, as if he was in the World’s Strongest Man competition.
Ask for a bigger tire, and you shall receive.
The people at Goodyear saw Hibbert’s Vine and essentially said “flip this” — here’s a 1.5 ton tire for you. Enjoy.
Well, at least we know if the Pacers’ team bus breaks down this season Hibbert is ready to do his part.
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 9
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Houston Rockets vs. Dallas Mavericks 15