Sep 20, 2013, 5:55 PM EDT
It all started when Indiana’s Roy Hibbert posted this Vine of himself working out by flipping a big tire, as if he was in the World’s Strongest Man competition.
Ask for a bigger tire, and you shall receive.
The people at Goodyear saw Hibbert’s Vine and essentially said “flip this” — here’s a 1.5 ton tire for you. Enjoy.
Well, at least we know if the Pacers’ team bus breaks down this season Hibbert is ready to do his part.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 39
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19