Sep 20, 2013, 5:55 PM EST
It all started when Indiana’s Roy Hibbert posted this Vine of himself working out by flipping a big tire, as if he was in the World’s Strongest Man competition.
Ask for a bigger tire, and you shall receive.
The people at Goodyear saw Hibbert’s Vine and essentially said “flip this” — here’s a 1.5 ton tire for you. Enjoy.
Well, at least we know if the Pacers’ team bus breaks down this season Hibbert is ready to do his part.
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 2
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 20
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42