Sep 19, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
We’re down to the final eight teams at the European championships, so as you might expect we’re getting a better quality of play. And that means some solid highlights to bring you. No shock Marc Gasol‘s discus-style length of the court outlet pass won the day, that is just a fun play.
As expected, Spain and France both won on Wednesday. That means France secures a spot in the World Championships next summer (Spain was already in as hosts). For Wednesday’s losers Serbia and Slovenia, they both just need to win one of their next two games to punch their ticket to the world championships (Europe is sending at least seven teams).
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 0
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 3
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31