Sep 19, 2013, 9:58 AM EST
NBA Live is getting back in the game and it says it brings a more realistic look — well, here is what it’s going to look like. And it’s good.
This is the first gameplay trailer released for the game that comes out next month. You can see some of the effects such as the next generation of visuals showcasing the details of the player, uniform and arena, plus this season EA Sports added “bounceTek physics-based dribbling.” What I think may be the coolest edition is they teamed with Synergy Sports (a video breakdown service that I use as do some teams) to give more realistic stats to the game through the season.
It’s a tough market to break back into, but NBA Live is focusing with Kyrie Irving and this looks good so far.
- Derrick Rose leaves Bulls-Nuggets game with hamstring tightness 22
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 19
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23