Sep 19, 2013, 9:58 AM EDT
NBA Live is getting back in the game and it says it brings a more realistic look — well, here is what it’s going to look like. And it’s good.
This is the first gameplay trailer released for the game that comes out next month. You can see some of the effects such as the next generation of visuals showcasing the details of the player, uniform and arena, plus this season EA Sports added “bounceTek physics-based dribbling.” What I think may be the coolest edition is they teamed with Synergy Sports (a video breakdown service that I use as do some teams) to give more realistic stats to the game through the season.
It’s a tough market to break back into, but NBA Live is focusing with Kyrie Irving and this looks good so far.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 17
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 45
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 59
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 71
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16