Sep 19, 2013, 9:58 AM EST
NBA Live is getting back in the game and it says it brings a more realistic look — well, here is what it’s going to look like. And it’s good.
This is the first gameplay trailer released for the game that comes out next month. You can see some of the effects such as the next generation of visuals showcasing the details of the player, uniform and arena, plus this season EA Sports added “bounceTek physics-based dribbling.” What I think may be the coolest edition is they teamed with Synergy Sports (a video breakdown service that I use as do some teams) to give more realistic stats to the game through the season.
It’s a tough market to break back into, but NBA Live is focusing with Kyrie Irving and this looks good so far.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 3
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 16
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 31
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)