Sep 19, 2013, 9:58 AM EDT
NBA Live is getting back in the game and it says it brings a more realistic look — well, here is what it’s going to look like. And it’s good.
This is the first gameplay trailer released for the game that comes out next month. You can see some of the effects such as the next generation of visuals showcasing the details of the player, uniform and arena, plus this season EA Sports added “bounceTek physics-based dribbling.” What I think may be the coolest edition is they teamed with Synergy Sports (a video breakdown service that I use as do some teams) to give more realistic stats to the game through the season.
It’s a tough market to break back into, but NBA Live is focusing with Kyrie Irving and this looks good so far.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 82
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20