Check out the game play from NBA Live 14 (VIDEO)

Sep 19, 2013, 9:58 AM EDT

NBA Live is getting back in the game and it says it brings a more realistic look — well, here is what it’s going to look like. And it’s good.

This is the first gameplay trailer released for the game that comes out next month. You can see some of the effects such as the next generation of visuals showcasing the details of the player, uniform and arena, plus this season EA Sports added “bounceTek physics-based dribbling.” What I think may be the coolest edition is they teamed with Synergy Sports (a video breakdown service that I use as do some teams) to give more realistic stats to the game through the season.

It’s a tough market to break back into, but NBA Live is focusing with Kyrie Irving and this looks good so far.

1. cjispro - Sep 19, 2013 at 10:02 AM

THIS IS NOT NBA2k14! PBT never ceases to amaze me with some of the stuff that makes it to their website.

2. tylerhartling1 - Sep 19, 2013 at 10:38 AM

this is nba live 14. not 2k. & you need to proof read before you put articles out

3. boltsup - Sep 19, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Wow… Fire the editor yesterday

4. jamesinva - Sep 19, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I think Irving travelled there…

5. 00maltliquor - Sep 20, 2013 at 1:27 AM

I was NBA Live allllll day till I died……until NBA 2K10 hit. I guess I died that day! LOL

This looks good, I may just even give it a shot. Maybe I’ll just rent one one week, and the other another week, compare, then buy. Instead of just buying 2k the day it comes out. We’ll see.

I had my first kid in July, 2012. I have probably played my 2k13 about 40-50 times. I have not completed a full season in Season Mode OR Franchise Mode, first time ever since I’ve been playing Live ’95 with the light-skinned Shaq (have no clue why they made him light to this day!).

6. ryanrockzzz - Sep 20, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Wow……there was more copy editing back in my college newspaper days.

Why can't Lakers have a player-coach?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches