Sep 19, 2013, 9:58 AM EDT
NBA Live is getting back in the game and it says it brings a more realistic look — well, here is what it’s going to look like. And it’s good.
This is the first gameplay trailer released for the game that comes out next month. You can see some of the effects such as the next generation of visuals showcasing the details of the player, uniform and arena, plus this season EA Sports added “bounceTek physics-based dribbling.” What I think may be the coolest edition is they teamed with Synergy Sports (a video breakdown service that I use as do some teams) to give more realistic stats to the game through the season.
It’s a tough market to break back into, but NBA Live is focusing with Kyrie Irving and this looks good so far.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65