Sep 18, 2013, 10:02 AM EST
Nate Robinson — who is with the Denver Nuggets this season, in case you lost track of his travels — is like virtually every other NBA player right now: It’s pre-camp workout times. Most players get to their cities a month or more before the season starts and workout with teammates on and off the court.
Robinson posted a few Instagram videos of his workouts the other day, and to show you what a lot of players are doing right now we pass it along.
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 0
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 2
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 11
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 14
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (53)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)