Sep 18, 2013, 10:02 AM EDT
Nate Robinson — who is with the Denver Nuggets this season, in case you lost track of his travels — is like virtually every other NBA player right now: It’s pre-camp workout times. Most players get to their cities a month or more before the season starts and workout with teammates on and off the court.
Robinson posted a few Instagram videos of his workouts the other day, and to show you what a lot of players are doing right now we pass it along.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 0
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 28
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 17
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 42
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 15
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6