Sep 18, 2013, 10:02 AM EDT
Nate Robinson — who is with the Denver Nuggets this season, in case you lost track of his travels — is like virtually every other NBA player right now: It’s pre-camp workout times. Most players get to their cities a month or more before the season starts and workout with teammates on and off the court.
Robinson posted a few Instagram videos of his workouts the other day, and to show you what a lot of players are doing right now we pass it along.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 29
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 26
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9