Sep 18, 2013, 10:02 AM EDT
Nate Robinson — who is with the Denver Nuggets this season, in case you lost track of his travels — is like virtually every other NBA player right now: It’s pre-camp workout times. Most players get to their cities a month or more before the season starts and workout with teammates on and off the court.
Robinson posted a few Instagram videos of his workouts the other day, and to show you what a lot of players are doing right now we pass it along.
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 0
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24