Sep 18, 2013, 10:02 AM EST
Nate Robinson — who is with the Denver Nuggets this season, in case you lost track of his travels — is like virtually every other NBA player right now: It’s pre-camp workout times. Most players get to their cities a month or more before the season starts and workout with teammates on and off the court.
Robinson posted a few Instagram videos of his workouts the other day, and to show you what a lot of players are doing right now we pass it along.
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6