Sep 17, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
This is like a David Lynch movie. We have Dennis Rodman — he who is friends with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un — in a commercial for pistachio’s where a Kim Jong Un impersonator blows Rodman up.
Nice green hair for Rodman there, though. Thought this would be the best possible way to start your day.
Hat tip to The Big Lead.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 0
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 28
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 17
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 42
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 15
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6