Sep 17, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
This is like a David Lynch movie. We have Dennis Rodman — he who is friends with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un — in a commercial for pistachio’s where a Kim Jong Un impersonator blows Rodman up.
Nice green hair for Rodman there, though. Thought this would be the best possible way to start your day.
Hat tip to The Big Lead.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 7
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50