Sep 17, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
This is like a David Lynch movie. We have Dennis Rodman — he who is friends with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un — in a commercial for pistachio’s where a Kim Jong Un impersonator blows Rodman up.
Nice green hair for Rodman there, though. Thought this would be the best possible way to start your day.
Hat tip to The Big Lead.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15