Sep 17, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
This is like a David Lynch movie. We have Dennis Rodman — he who is friends with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un — in a commercial for pistachio’s where a Kim Jong Un impersonator blows Rodman up.
Nice green hair for Rodman there, though. Thought this would be the best possible way to start your day.
Hat tip to The Big Lead.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 12
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 7
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 1
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 21
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 15
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (39)