Sep 17, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
This is like a David Lynch movie. We have Dennis Rodman — he who is friends with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un — in a commercial for pistachio’s where a Kim Jong Un impersonator blows Rodman up.
Nice green hair for Rodman there, though. Thought this would be the best possible way to start your day.
Hat tip to The Big Lead.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30