Sep 17, 2013, 4:46 PM EDT
Chandler Parsons was front and center in the recruiting of Dwight Howard to Houston, they share an agent and Parsons sold Howard on this being fun, collegal and they could win a lot of games (Howard needs to have fun and win). Whatever he did, it worked.
Parsons swung by the NBC Sports Studios to do “The Crossover” with Michelle Beadle and talk Howard, the Rockets and their expectations, a little Jeremy Lin and a little fashion week. Plus some impossibly random questions.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 0
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 30
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16