Sep 17, 2013, 4:46 PM EDT
Chandler Parsons was front and center in the recruiting of Dwight Howard to Houston, they share an agent and Parsons sold Howard on this being fun, collegal and they could win a lot of games (Howard needs to have fun and win). Whatever he did, it worked.
Parsons swung by the NBC Sports Studios to do “The Crossover” with Michelle Beadle and talk Howard, the Rockets and their expectations, a little Jeremy Lin and a little fashion week. Plus some impossibly random questions.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 27
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 34
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 13
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 43
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42