Sep 17, 2013, 4:46 PM EDT
Chandler Parsons was front and center in the recruiting of Dwight Howard to Houston, they share an agent and Parsons sold Howard on this being fun, collegal and they could win a lot of games (Howard needs to have fun and win). Whatever he did, it worked.
Parsons swung by the NBC Sports Studios to do “The Crossover” with Michelle Beadle and talk Howard, the Rockets and their expectations, a little Jeremy Lin and a little fashion week. Plus some impossibly random questions.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 0
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18