Sep 17, 2013, 4:46 PM EDT
Chandler Parsons was front and center in the recruiting of Dwight Howard to Houston, they share an agent and Parsons sold Howard on this being fun, collegal and they could win a lot of games (Howard needs to have fun and win). Whatever he did, it worked.
Parsons swung by the NBC Sports Studios to do “The Crossover” with Michelle Beadle and talk Howard, the Rockets and their expectations, a little Jeremy Lin and a little fashion week. Plus some impossibly random questions.
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 12
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 22
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 79
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 10
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38