Sep 17, 2013, 4:46 PM EST
Chandler Parsons was front and center in the recruiting of Dwight Howard to Houston, they share an agent and Parsons sold Howard on this being fun, collegal and they could win a lot of games (Howard needs to have fun and win). Whatever he did, it worked.
Parsons swung by the NBC Sports Studios to do “The Crossover” with Michelle Beadle and talk Howard, the Rockets and their expectations, a little Jeremy Lin and a little fashion week. Plus some impossibly random questions.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 11
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13