Sep 16, 2013, 7:11 PM EST
Here is our regular look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Ben McLeMore played a prank on his mother, putting a rubber snake in her bag of food… I assume it was rubber. Doing that to your mother is cold.
• Henry Abbott at TrueHoop interviews Dennis Rodman. Need I say more?
• Brad Stevens talks about learning on the NBA job with Boston.
• Chase Buddinger is working is way back from knee surgery and said that he’s doing guard workouts in the Timberwolves pre-camp.
• Here are some of the NBA role players who have looked good at EuroBasket.
• There’s a segment of basketball fans that wants a return to the rough-and-tumble era of the NBA, here is a great explanation of why that is a terrible idea.
• The lawyer who killed Eddy Curry’s ex-girlfriend and child has been sentenced to life in prison.
• Finally, we have video from the New York Times of Russell Westbrook at New York Fashion Week. Why? Because it’s still three weeks until training camps open. That’s why.
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 28
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8