Sep 16, 2013, 7:11 PM EDT
Here is our regular look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Ben McLeMore played a prank on his mother, putting a rubber snake in her bag of food… I assume it was rubber. Doing that to your mother is cold.
• Henry Abbott at TrueHoop interviews Dennis Rodman. Need I say more?
• Brad Stevens talks about learning on the NBA job with Boston.
• Chase Buddinger is working is way back from knee surgery and said that he’s doing guard workouts in the Timberwolves pre-camp.
• Here are some of the NBA role players who have looked good at EuroBasket.
• There’s a segment of basketball fans that wants a return to the rough-and-tumble era of the NBA, here is a great explanation of why that is a terrible idea.
• The lawyer who killed Eddy Curry’s ex-girlfriend and child has been sentenced to life in prison.
• Finally, we have video from the New York Times of Russell Westbrook at New York Fashion Week. Why? Because it’s still three weeks until training camps open. That’s why.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49