Sep 16, 2013, 3:05 PM EST
It’s good to be LeBron James.
There are a lot of perks that come with being the best basketball player walking the face of the earth, and one of them is if you get married you can book a better wedding band than most.
Say, for example, Jay Z and Beyoncé.
LeBron James married Savannah Brinson Saturday night, and their good friends Beyoncé and Jay Z made it extra special by serenading the couple with Crazy In Love.
What a coincidence, if they had bacon wrapped shrimp passed hors d’oeuvres then that’s almost exactly like my wedding.
LeBron and Brinson have been together since they were 16 and have two children together, who were reportedly part of the ceremony. We wish them all the best in their life together.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 6
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12