Sep 16, 2013, 3:05 PM EDT
It’s good to be LeBron James.
There are a lot of perks that come with being the best basketball player walking the face of the earth, and one of them is if you get married you can book a better wedding band than most.
Say, for example, Jay Z and Beyoncé.
LeBron James married Savannah Brinson Saturday night, and their good friends Beyoncé and Jay Z made it extra special by serenading the couple with Crazy In Love.
What a coincidence, if they had bacon wrapped shrimp passed hors d’oeuvres then that’s almost exactly like my wedding.
LeBron and Brinson have been together since they were 16 and have two children together, who were reportedly part of the ceremony. We wish them all the best in their life together.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 4
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5