Sep 16, 2013, 3:05 PM EDT
It’s good to be LeBron James.
There are a lot of perks that come with being the best basketball player walking the face of the earth, and one of them is if you get married you can book a better wedding band than most.
Say, for example, Jay Z and Beyoncé.
LeBron James married Savannah Brinson Saturday night, and their good friends Beyoncé and Jay Z made it extra special by serenading the couple with Crazy In Love.
What a coincidence, if they had bacon wrapped shrimp passed hors d’oeuvres then that’s almost exactly like my wedding.
LeBron and Brinson have been together since they were 16 and have two children together, who were reportedly part of the ceremony. We wish them all the best in their life together.
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 4
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 21
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2