Sep 16, 2013, 3:05 PM EST
It’s good to be LeBron James.
There are a lot of perks that come with being the best basketball player walking the face of the earth, and one of them is if you get married you can book a better wedding band than most.
Say, for example, Jay Z and Beyoncé.
LeBron James married Savannah Brinson Saturday night, and their good friends Beyoncé and Jay Z made it extra special by serenading the couple with Crazy In Love.
What a coincidence, if they had bacon wrapped shrimp passed hors d’oeuvres then that’s almost exactly like my wedding.
LeBron and Brinson have been together since they were 16 and have two children together, who were reportedly part of the ceremony. We wish them all the best in their life together.
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 0
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 16
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 39
- Report: Joakim Noah recruiting Carmelo Anthony to Chicago Bulls 41
- The Extra Pass: Four teams for three spots in West playoff race 7