Sep 16, 2013, 3:05 PM EDT
It’s good to be LeBron James.
There are a lot of perks that come with being the best basketball player walking the face of the earth, and one of them is if you get married you can book a better wedding band than most.
Say, for example, Jay Z and Beyoncé.
LeBron James married Savannah Brinson Saturday night, and their good friends Beyoncé and Jay Z made it extra special by serenading the couple with Crazy In Love.
What a coincidence, if they had bacon wrapped shrimp passed hors d’oeuvres then that’s almost exactly like my wedding.
LeBron and Brinson have been together since they were 16 and have two children together, who were reportedly part of the ceremony. We wish them all the best in their life together.
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 23
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 22
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 6
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 10
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2