Sep 15, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal wasn’t only one of the most dominant players of his era, he was perhaps its greatest showman.
O’Neal embraced the entertainment aspect of his job as a professional basketball player during his 19-year career, and All-Star weekend was a time when he could truly let his playful personality shine.
This highlight, taken from the 2007 event in Las Vegas, features O’Neal kissing Tracy McGrady on the head after slamming home an offensive rebound. O’Neal had a prickly side to his personality to be sure, but this is a reminder of just how gregarious he could be when performing under the spotlight.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 9
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6