Sep 13, 2013, 3:03 PM EDT
Stewart and Munir joined forces a few years back as West Coast Dreamers, and have since travelled the world showing off their amazing hops. They’ve appeared in commercials, ads, you name it. Stewart once won a year’s worth of free Jack in the Box.* They’ve dunked over the likes of Blake Griffin and Shawn Kemp (in case you were wondering what Shawn Kemp’s been doing since retirement – getting dunked on by short guys). Granted, those aren’t game situations** or anything, but still. The dudes can seriously jump.
So, guys, listen up – if your NBA dreams don’t work out, but you have an unreal vert, you know what to do.
Follow West Coast Dreamers on Twitter here.
* Why anyone would want a free year of Jack in the Box is beyond me.
**But, here’s some anyways.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 16
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 25
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14