Sep 13, 2013, 3:03 PM EST
Stewart and Munir joined forces a few years back as West Coast Dreamers, and have since travelled the world showing off their amazing hops. They’ve appeared in commercials, ads, you name it. Stewart once won a year’s worth of free Jack in the Box.* They’ve dunked over the likes of Blake Griffin and Shawn Kemp (in case you were wondering what Shawn Kemp’s been doing since retirement – getting dunked on by short guys). Granted, those aren’t game situations** or anything, but still. The dudes can seriously jump.
So, guys, listen up – if your NBA dreams don’t work out, but you have an unreal vert, you know what to do.
Follow West Coast Dreamers on Twitter here.
* Why anyone would want a free year of Jack in the Box is beyond me.
**But, here’s some anyways.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 13