Sep 13, 2013, 3:03 PM EDT
Stewart and Munir joined forces a few years back as West Coast Dreamers, and have since travelled the world showing off their amazing hops. They’ve appeared in commercials, ads, you name it. Stewart once won a year’s worth of free Jack in the Box.* They’ve dunked over the likes of Blake Griffin and Shawn Kemp (in case you were wondering what Shawn Kemp’s been doing since retirement – getting dunked on by short guys). Granted, those aren’t game situations** or anything, but still. The dudes can seriously jump.
So, guys, listen up – if your NBA dreams don’t work out, but you have an unreal vert, you know what to do.
Follow West Coast Dreamers on Twitter here.
* Why anyone would want a free year of Jack in the Box is beyond me.
**But, here’s some anyways.
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 0
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 4
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 13
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 40
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6