Sep 13, 2013, 3:03 PM EDT
Stewart and Munir joined forces a few years back as West Coast Dreamers, and have since travelled the world showing off their amazing hops. They’ve appeared in commercials, ads, you name it. Stewart once won a year’s worth of free Jack in the Box.* They’ve dunked over the likes of Blake Griffin and Shawn Kemp (in case you were wondering what Shawn Kemp’s been doing since retirement – getting dunked on by short guys). Granted, those aren’t game situations** or anything, but still. The dudes can seriously jump.
So, guys, listen up – if your NBA dreams don’t work out, but you have an unreal vert, you know what to do.
Follow West Coast Dreamers on Twitter here.
* Why anyone would want a free year of Jack in the Box is beyond me.
**But, here’s some anyways.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19