Sep 13, 2013, 3:03 PM EDT
Stewart and Munir joined forces a few years back as West Coast Dreamers, and have since travelled the world showing off their amazing hops. They’ve appeared in commercials, ads, you name it. Stewart once won a year’s worth of free Jack in the Box.* They’ve dunked over the likes of Blake Griffin and Shawn Kemp (in case you were wondering what Shawn Kemp’s been doing since retirement – getting dunked on by short guys). Granted, those aren’t game situations** or anything, but still. The dudes can seriously jump.
So, guys, listen up – if your NBA dreams don’t work out, but you have an unreal vert, you know what to do.
Follow West Coast Dreamers on Twitter here.
* Why anyone would want a free year of Jack in the Box is beyond me.
**But, here’s some anyways.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 12
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50