Sep 12, 2013, 2:54 PM EST
Good news for the Suns, they will have rookie center Alex Len ready to go by training camp.
That’s according to Alex Len himself, who tweeted this:
Len is a rookie out of Maryland who has a lot of potential and an air of mystery. The mystery is simply because of how he was used (or not used) at Maryland — the guards struggled to get him the ball on the block, there was no spacing and the entire offense was a bit of a mess. It was hard to judge just what Len could do. Then he had surgeries that kept him out of the Draft Combine, team workouts and eventually Summer League (surgery on both ankles).
Big men with potential move up the draft board, and Len did that. The question of how good he can be is still out there.
If he shows real potential it makes it even more likely Marcin Gortat gets moved come the trading deadline (that’s a real possibility anyway).
Feb 26, 2015, 7:21 PM EST
“30 minutes with Marv Albert is enough.”
Feb 26, 2015, 6:31 PM EST
Doc Rivers the GM is doing Doc Rivers the coach wrong.
Feb 26, 2015, 5:45 PM EST
He is having all or part of the meniscus removed, which makes for a faster recovery.
Feb 26, 2015, 5:00 PM EST
While in theory he could return for a few games, in practice that’s not going to happen.
Feb 26, 2015, 4:14 PM EST
Good luck prying Cousins from Sacramento
Feb 26, 2015, 3:27 PM EST
He is weeks away from playing in a game.
Feb 26, 2015, 1:58 PM EST
3. An unfair standard
Feb 26, 2015, 1:11 PM EST
This will be Beasley’s third stint with Miami
Feb 26, 2015, 12:29 PM EST
Reports emerging Rondo ‘unlikely’ to re-sign with Dallas
Feb 26, 2015, 11:12 AM EST
It’s too early to say with Rose what hs legacy will be.
Feb 26, 2015, 10:27 AM EST
Charles Barkley would approve
Feb 26, 2015, 9:44 AM EST
Kings center wasn’t the only one kicking up a storm
Feb 26, 2015, 9:08 AM EST
Nuggets center just handed ball to Markieff Morris
Feb 26, 2015, 8:30 AM EST
Nothing is official, but this isn’t good.
Feb 26, 2015, 8:00 AM EST
Walker had been ice cold up to this point.
Feb 26, 2015, 3:02 AM EST
They do not look like a team ready to repeat.
Feb 26, 2015, 1:42 AM EST
Cousins tried to contain his anger and did… until the folding chair provoked him.
Feb 26, 2015, 12:01 AM EST
Impressive and-1 finish.
Feb 25, 2015, 11:00 PM EST
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 14
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 36
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 52
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 42
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28