Sep 12, 2013, 2:54 PM EDT
Good news for the Suns, they will have rookie center Alex Len ready to go by training camp.
That’s according to Alex Len himself, who tweeted this:
Len is a rookie out of Maryland who has a lot of potential and an air of mystery. The mystery is simply because of how he was used (or not used) at Maryland — the guards struggled to get him the ball on the block, there was no spacing and the entire offense was a bit of a mess. It was hard to judge just what Len could do. Then he had surgeries that kept him out of the Draft Combine, team workouts and eventually Summer League (surgery on both ankles).
Big men with potential move up the draft board, and Len did that. The question of how good he can be is still out there.
If he shows real potential it makes it even more likely Marcin Gortat gets moved come the trading deadline (that’s a real possibility anyway).
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49