Sep 12, 2013, 2:54 PM EDT
Good news for the Suns, they will have rookie center Alex Len ready to go by training camp.
That’s according to Alex Len himself, who tweeted this:
Len is a rookie out of Maryland who has a lot of potential and an air of mystery. The mystery is simply because of how he was used (or not used) at Maryland — the guards struggled to get him the ball on the block, there was no spacing and the entire offense was a bit of a mess. It was hard to judge just what Len could do. Then he had surgeries that kept him out of the Draft Combine, team workouts and eventually Summer League (surgery on both ankles).
Big men with potential move up the draft board, and Len did that. The question of how good he can be is still out there.
If he shows real potential it makes it even more likely Marcin Gortat gets moved come the trading deadline (that’s a real possibility anyway).
- Report: Heat and Cavaliers expect decision before LeBron James leaves for Sunday’s World Cup final 10
- Reports: Carmelo Anthony unsure on Knicks, can’t get the Bulls out of his head 44
- Phil Jackson says he has not heard from Carmelo, has tried to recruit Gasol 34
- With lower-than-expected salary cap, will Rockets and Pelicans still complete Omer Asik trade? 19
- Reports: LeBron James and agent done meeting with teams 80
- Rockets can’t keep Dwight Howard, James Harden and Chandler Parsons and give Chris Bosh max contract 46
- Donald Sterling in court calls wife “pig,” promises to sue NBA “until I die” 43
- Report: LeBron James leaves meeting with Pat Riley without committing to Heat 86