Sep 12, 2013, 4:24 PM EST
In case you were wondering if Jimmy Butler was blowing up….
I’m fairly sure that Butler did not score 100 points, in fact over at CSNChicago.com they said the final score was 7-6 Butler. Bulls fans should hope that’s not true, either, as Wahlberg is a foot shorter and a few years older than Butler. And not a professional basketball player.
If you think Butler is blowing up now, wait until what happens if he has a good season playing next to Derrick Rose. This could be a monster year in Chicago.
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 0
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15