Sep 12, 2013, 4:24 PM EDT
In case you were wondering if Jimmy Butler was blowing up….
I just gave Mark Wahlberg baskets!! I knew he couldn't guard me!—
Jimmy Butler (@mr_2eight1) September 11, 2013
I’m fairly sure that Butler did not score 100 points, in fact over at CSNChicago.com they said the final score was 7-6 Butler. Bulls fans should hope that’s not true, either, as Wahlberg is a foot shorter and a few years older than Butler. And not a professional basketball player.
If you think Butler is blowing up now, wait until what happens if he has a good season playing next to Derrick Rose. This could be a monster year in Chicago.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13