Sep 12, 2013, 4:24 PM EDT
In case you were wondering if Jimmy Butler was blowing up….
I just gave Mark Wahlberg baskets!! I knew he couldn't guard me!—
Jimmy Butler (@mr_2eight1) September 11, 2013
I’m fairly sure that Butler did not score 100 points, in fact over at CSNChicago.com they said the final score was 7-6 Butler. Bulls fans should hope that’s not true, either, as Wahlberg is a foot shorter and a few years older than Butler. And not a professional basketball player.
If you think Butler is blowing up now, wait until what happens if he has a good season playing next to Derrick Rose. This could be a monster year in Chicago.
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 0
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 33
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 21
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1