Sep 12, 2013, 4:24 PM EST
In case you were wondering if Jimmy Butler was blowing up….
I’m fairly sure that Butler did not score 100 points, in fact over at CSNChicago.com they said the final score was 7-6 Butler. Bulls fans should hope that’s not true, either, as Wahlberg is a foot shorter and a few years older than Butler. And not a professional basketball player.
If you think Butler is blowing up now, wait until what happens if he has a good season playing next to Derrick Rose. This could be a monster year in Chicago.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1