Sep 12, 2013, 4:24 PM EDT
In case you were wondering if Jimmy Butler was blowing up….
I’m fairly sure that Butler did not score 100 points, in fact over at CSNChicago.com they said the final score was 7-6 Butler. Bulls fans should hope that’s not true, either, as Wahlberg is a foot shorter and a few years older than Butler. And not a professional basketball player.
If you think Butler is blowing up now, wait until what happens if he has a good season playing next to Derrick Rose. This could be a monster year in Chicago.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 8
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30