Sep 11, 2013, 1:25 PM EDT
Today’s NBA players, just like you and me, will never forget Sept. 11, 2001.
It was at once one of the most tragic and most heroic moments of our nation’s history, and I mostly remember it as an all to brief time when the people of this nation put aside the petty differences of race or political party to rally to each other’s aid. To stand as one.
NBA players have taken to twitter to commemorate the anniversary of the terrorist attacks in New York, Washington D.C. and a field in Pennsylvania. Here are just some of the highlights.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 1
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 30
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 12
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70