Sep 11, 2013, 6:04 PM EDT
Iman Shumpert is one of the NBA players soaking up Fashion Week in New York this week — Shumpert is one of those guys with his own style.
He swung by The Crossover with Michelle Beadle to talk wearing a kilt (he designed his own), “Game of Thrones” and his Johnny Bravo hair. Seriously, that’s what he calls it.
Shumpert is enjoying his offseason, which he should because when the Knicks get to camp they are going to expect a lot out of him if New York is going to take a step forward this season.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 14
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50