Sep 11, 2013, 6:04 PM EDT
Iman Shumpert is one of the NBA players soaking up Fashion Week in New York this week — Shumpert is one of those guys with his own style.
He swung by The Crossover with Michelle Beadle to talk wearing a kilt (he designed his own), “Game of Thrones” and his Johnny Bravo hair. Seriously, that’s what he calls it.
Shumpert is enjoying his offseason, which he should because when the Knicks get to camp they are going to expect a lot out of him if New York is going to take a step forward this season.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 5
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 23
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 66
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 8
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36