Sep 11, 2013, 6:04 PM EDT
Iman Shumpert is one of the NBA players soaking up Fashion Week in New York this week — Shumpert is one of those guys with his own style.
He swung by The Crossover with Michelle Beadle to talk wearing a kilt (he designed his own), “Game of Thrones” and his Johnny Bravo hair. Seriously, that’s what he calls it.
Shumpert is enjoying his offseason, which he should because when the Knicks get to camp they are going to expect a lot out of him if New York is going to take a step forward this season.
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 5
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 51
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 56
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 17
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46