Sep 11, 2013, 6:04 PM EDT
Iman Shumpert is one of the NBA players soaking up Fashion Week in New York this week — Shumpert is one of those guys with his own style.
He swung by The Crossover with Michelle Beadle to talk wearing a kilt (he designed his own), “Game of Thrones” and his Johnny Bravo hair. Seriously, that’s what he calls it.
Shumpert is enjoying his offseason, which he should because when the Knicks get to camp they are going to expect a lot out of him if New York is going to take a step forward this season.
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 0
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9