Sep 11, 2013, 6:04 PM EDT
Iman Shumpert is one of the NBA players soaking up Fashion Week in New York this week — Shumpert is one of those guys with his own style.
He swung by The Crossover with Michelle Beadle to talk wearing a kilt (he designed his own), “Game of Thrones” and his Johnny Bravo hair. Seriously, that’s what he calls it.
Shumpert is enjoying his offseason, which he should because when the Knicks get to camp they are going to expect a lot out of him if New York is going to take a step forward this season.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 0
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 3
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 27
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 4
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 34
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 32