Sep 10, 2013, 2:39 PM EDT
I’m a fan of destination weddings (at least I was before I had children) — you and friends head off to some location and spend three days together celebrating the wedding of a friend. You play some golf, you have a few drinks, you eat, you dance, and a good time is had by all.
But he’s not going as big as you might expect.
Sources tell us James is planning a smaller wedding than what would normally be expected of an NBA All-Star’s nuptials. “He cut the list down because he didn’t want to have 1,000 people at the wedding,” said one source…
We hear the festivities will begin with a welcome barbecue on Friday evening before the afternoon wedding on Saturday, which will be followed by cocktails, dinner and dancing to DJs and possibly a live band. Wedding guests will feast at a farewell brunch on ¬Sunday, to close the weekend bash.
San Diego is one of America’s great vacation spots — it’s beautiful, clean and the weather is fantastic.
Congratulations to LeBron and Savannah, I hope it’s a long and happy marriage. Let us know where to send the toaster.
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 0
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1