Sep 10, 2013, 11:11 AM EST
If we learned one thing during the lockout, it’s that John Wall‘s game is well suited for the pickup, free-flowing nature of exhibitions.
Say, like the Kentucky alumni game Monday night. Eric Bledsoe told John Wall he couldn’t score 40, so Wall scored 40 with 10 assists and 10 rebounds thrown in. Brandon Knight dropped 30 points, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist had 26 points and 14 rebounds. Plus, with this video there is a lot of Terrence Jones dunking.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 9
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 17
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 10
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36