Sep 10, 2013, 11:11 AM EDT
If we learned one thing during the lockout, it’s that John Wall‘s game is well suited for the pickup, free-flowing nature of exhibitions.
Say, like the Kentucky alumni game Monday night. Eric Bledsoe told John Wall he couldn’t score 40, so Wall scored 40 with 10 assists and 10 rebounds thrown in. Brandon Knight dropped 30 points, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist had 26 points and 14 rebounds. Plus, with this video there is a lot of Terrence Jones dunking.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 0
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 22
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36