Sep 10, 2013, 11:11 AM EDT
If we learned one thing during the lockout, it’s that John Wall‘s game is well suited for the pickup, free-flowing nature of exhibitions.
Say, like the Kentucky alumni game Monday night. Eric Bledsoe told John Wall he couldn’t score 40, so Wall scored 40 with 10 assists and 10 rebounds thrown in. Brandon Knight dropped 30 points, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist had 26 points and 14 rebounds. Plus, with this video there is a lot of Terrence Jones dunking.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 9
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28