Sep 9, 2013, 10:52 AM EST
Check out James Harden at the 49ers game.
Harden is a Niners fan? Well, Houston didn’t play (they go Monday night in San Diego) so we’ll cut him some slack. Plus, he grew up in Los Angeles and was 5 years old when the Raiders moved back to Oakland, so like a whole generation or two of Angelenos he is a free agent for the NFL.
Hat tip to All Ball for the Harden stuff.
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City canceled 6
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 8
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 24
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)