Sep 9, 2013, 11:23 AM EST
Derrick Rose was in Japan this weekend, part of his swing through parts of Asia to sell some shoes.
While in Japan, he just breaks a bunch of guys down off the dribble one-on-one… and then beats three Samurai to the rack.
To be fair, the Samurai armor was not designed with lightning quick lateral movement in mind. And they were not allowed to use their swords.
I look forward to seeing D-Rose back on the court this preseason putting those kinds of moves on NBA players. The NBA is much more fun when he is in it.
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 1
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 24
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 22
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)