Sep 9, 2013, 11:23 AM EST
Derrick Rose was in Japan this weekend, part of his swing through parts of Asia to sell some shoes.
While in Japan, he just breaks a bunch of guys down off the dribble one-on-one… and then beats three Samurai to the rack.
To be fair, the Samurai armor was not designed with lightning quick lateral movement in mind. And they were not allowed to use their swords.
I look forward to seeing D-Rose back on the court this preseason putting those kinds of moves on NBA players. The NBA is much more fun when he is in it.
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 3
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39