Sep 9, 2013, 11:23 AM EST
Derrick Rose was in Japan this weekend, part of his swing through parts of Asia to sell some shoes.
While in Japan, he just breaks a bunch of guys down off the dribble one-on-one… and then beats three Samurai to the rack.
To be fair, the Samurai armor was not designed with lightning quick lateral movement in mind. And they were not allowed to use their swords.
I look forward to seeing D-Rose back on the court this preseason putting those kinds of moves on NBA players. The NBA is much more fun when he is in it.
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 1
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 17
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 13
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6