Sep 9, 2013, 11:23 AM EDT
Derrick Rose was in Japan this weekend, part of his swing through parts of Asia to sell some shoes.
While in Japan, he just breaks a bunch of guys down off the dribble one-on-one… and then beats three Samurai to the rack.
To be fair, the Samurai armor was not designed with lightning quick lateral movement in mind. And they were not allowed to use their swords.
I look forward to seeing D-Rose back on the court this preseason putting those kinds of moves on NBA players. The NBA is much more fun when he is in it.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 7
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 36
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40