Sep 9, 2013, 11:23 AM EDT
Derrick Rose was in Japan this weekend, part of his swing through parts of Asia to sell some shoes.
While in Japan, he just breaks a bunch of guys down off the dribble one-on-one… and then beats three Samurai to the rack.
To be fair, the Samurai armor was not designed with lightning quick lateral movement in mind. And they were not allowed to use their swords.
I look forward to seeing D-Rose back on the court this preseason putting those kinds of moves on NBA players. The NBA is much more fun when he is in it.
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 2
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 9
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 17
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 21
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 14