Sep 9, 2013, 10:43 PM EST
I love my brother dearly. He was the best man at my wedding, he has been a friend, support system, and guy who helped expand my view of the world at times. I would do anything for him.
Except get his face tattooed on my back.
Which is why I’m apparently not as good a brother as Chris Smith — the Knicks training camp fodder got the face of his brother J.R. Smith (he of the big new Knicks contract and subsequent knee surgery) tattooed on his back.
I tip my cap to you Chris, you have gone farther than I would for my brother. I know you’ll be there to support J.R. through his five game suspension to start the season.
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 0
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 13
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30