Sep 9, 2013, 10:43 PM EDT
I love my brother dearly. He was the best man at my wedding, he has been a friend, support system, and guy who helped expand my view of the world at times. I would do anything for him.
Except get his face tattooed on my back.
Which is why I’m apparently not as good a brother as Chris Smith — the Knicks training camp fodder got the face of his brother J.R. Smith (he of the big new Knicks contract and subsequent knee surgery) tattooed on his back.
I tip my cap to you Chris, you have gone farther than I would for my brother. I know you’ll be there to support J.R. through his five game suspension to start the season.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 20
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7