Sep 9, 2013, 10:43 PM EDT
I love my brother dearly. He was the best man at my wedding, he has been a friend, support system, and guy who helped expand my view of the world at times. I would do anything for him.
Except get his face tattooed on my back.
Which is why I’m apparently not as good a brother as Chris Smith — the Knicks training camp fodder got the face of his brother J.R. Smith (he of the big new Knicks contract and subsequent knee surgery) tattooed on his back.
I tip my cap to you Chris, you have gone farther than I would for my brother. I know you’ll be there to support J.R. through his five game suspension to start the season.
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 10
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 22
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 60
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 38
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 31