Sep 9, 2013, 10:03 AM EDT
If you haven’t been watching EuroBasket you’ve missed a few things — Russia is terrible, Finland is pretty good, Italy is undefeated and along with France may be the teams to beat.
Oh, and Jeff Taylor did this for fun.
Taylor is about to enter his second NBA season with the Bobcats, and while he played his college ball at Vanderbilt he was born in Sweden and plays for them internationally. This was part of Sweden beating Russia…. we told you it was rough for Russia this time around (they are 0-4).
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 1
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 31
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40