Sep 9, 2013, 10:03 AM EDT
If you haven’t been watching EuroBasket you’ve missed a few things — Russia is terrible, Finland is pretty good, Italy is undefeated and along with France may be the teams to beat.
Oh, and Jeff Taylor did this for fun.
Taylor is about to enter his second NBA season with the Bobcats, and while he played his college ball at Vanderbilt he was born in Sweden and plays for them internationally. This was part of Sweden beating Russia…. we told you it was rough for Russia this time around (they are 0-4).
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17