Sep 9, 2013, 10:03 AM EDT
If you haven’t been watching EuroBasket you’ve missed a few things — Russia is terrible, Finland is pretty good, Italy is undefeated and along with France may be the teams to beat.
Oh, and Jeff Taylor did this for fun.
Taylor is about to enter his second NBA season with the Bobcats, and while he played his college ball at Vanderbilt he was born in Sweden and plays for them internationally. This was part of Sweden beating Russia…. we told you it was rough for Russia this time around (they are 0-4).
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 15
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13