Sep 9, 2013, 6:37 PM EST
Dwight Howard should do this. What, his percentage is going to get worse?
That is Jhong Hilario, a Filipino actor and dancer, who was taking part in a charity basketball game in his native land, and he decided to go with the back flip followed by banked in free throw. I’m sure he meant to bank that in and didn’t just miss it so badly he made it.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 14
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 16
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17