Sep 8, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
The Hall of Fame enshrinement ceremony kept us fairly focused on basketball on the NFL’s first Sunday of the season, but at least one All-Star player made an appearance in front of the crowd at a football stadium during Week 1 action.
The video clip above shows Paul George emerging from the Colts’ Air Blue inflatable mascot, and judging by that catchy “who’s in air blue” song playing in the background, this is apparently a thing that goes on before every game in Indianapolis.
I feel like we need additional footage here. At the very least. we should have seen the mascot’s entrance bouncing out onto the field, just to know if George truly had the skills to pull it off.
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 7
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9