Sep 8, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
The Hall of Fame enshrinement ceremony kept us fairly focused on basketball on the NFL’s first Sunday of the season, but at least one All-Star player made an appearance in front of the crowd at a football stadium during Week 1 action.
The video clip above shows Paul George emerging from the Colts’ Air Blue inflatable mascot, and judging by that catchy “who’s in air blue” song playing in the background, this is apparently a thing that goes on before every game in Indianapolis.
I feel like we need additional footage here. At the very least. we should have seen the mascot’s entrance bouncing out onto the field, just to know if George truly had the skills to pull it off.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 43
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70