Sep 8, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
The Hall of Fame enshrinement ceremony kept us fairly focused on basketball on the NFL’s first Sunday of the season, but at least one All-Star player made an appearance in front of the crowd at a football stadium during Week 1 action.
The video clip above shows Paul George emerging from the Colts’ Air Blue inflatable mascot, and judging by that catchy “who’s in air blue” song playing in the background, this is apparently a thing that goes on before every game in Indianapolis.
I feel like we need additional footage here. At the very least. we should have seen the mascot’s entrance bouncing out onto the field, just to know if George truly had the skills to pull it off.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 16
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 26
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 29
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30