Sep 8, 2013, 11:00 PM EST
The Hall of Fame enshrinement ceremony kept us fairly focused on basketball on the NFL’s first Sunday of the season, but at least one All-Star player made an appearance in front of the crowd at a football stadium during Week 1 action.
The video clip above shows Paul George emerging from the Colts’ Air Blue inflatable mascot, and judging by that catchy “who’s in air blue” song playing in the background, this is apparently a thing that goes on before every game in Indianapolis.
I feel like we need additional footage here. At the very least. we should have seen the mascot’s entrance bouncing out onto the field, just to know if George truly had the skills to pull it off.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 14
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0