Sep 8, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
The Hall of Fame enshrinement ceremony kept us fairly focused on basketball on the NFL’s first Sunday of the season, but at least one All-Star player made an appearance in front of the crowd at a football stadium during Week 1 action.
The video clip above shows Paul George emerging from the Colts’ Air Blue inflatable mascot, and judging by that catchy “who’s in air blue” song playing in the background, this is apparently a thing that goes on before every game in Indianapolis.
I feel like we need additional footage here. At the very least. we should have seen the mascot’s entrance bouncing out onto the field, just to know if George truly had the skills to pull it off.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 8
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 24
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6