Sep 6, 2013, 6:57 PM EDT
Ball is Life put together a highlight package of his handles and moves from the event and you can see why he is one of the best layup guys in the NBA — he can get to the rim and finish.
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 4
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 7
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 15
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 29
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 4