Sep 6, 2013, 11:20 AM EST
When you think of old school guards, Richie Guerin fits your mold. He was a native New Yorker who went on to be a six-time All-Star for the Knicks, a player respected and remembered for his feisty style of play.
This weekend he goes into the Hall of Fame, and in a sign of how respected he is Celtics legends Bob Cousy and John Havlicek are his presenters.
Above our some Guerin highlights, courtesy the NBA.
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 2
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)