Sep 6, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
When you think of old school guards, Richie Guerin fits your mold. He was a native New Yorker who went on to be a six-time All-Star for the Knicks, a player respected and remembered for his feisty style of play.
This weekend he goes into the Hall of Fame, and in a sign of how respected he is Celtics legends Bob Cousy and John Havlicek are his presenters.
Above our some Guerin highlights, courtesy the NBA.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8