Sep 6, 2013, 4:59 PM EDT
Golden State fans are rightfully pumped about this season. This was a team with some of the worst ownership in sports for so long that last season had a young core led by Stephen Curry that took them to the second round of the playoffs. Then this summer they went out and added Andre Iguodala to the roster. Golden State is dangerous next season.
Fans get it and have responded — they have sold more than 14,000 season ticket packages for next season. So as a promotion the Warriors had Harrison Barnes call up the guy that put Golden State over the 14,000 number and buy his seats for the season.
This guy took it far more calmly than I would have.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29