Sep 6, 2013, 4:59 PM EDT
Golden State fans are rightfully pumped about this season. This was a team with some of the worst ownership in sports for so long that last season had a young core led by Stephen Curry that took them to the second round of the playoffs. Then this summer they went out and added Andre Iguodala to the roster. Golden State is dangerous next season.
Fans get it and have responded — they have sold more than 14,000 season ticket packages for next season. So as a promotion the Warriors had Harrison Barnes call up the guy that put Golden State over the 14,000 number and buy his seats for the season.
This guy took it far more calmly than I would have.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 11
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 45
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11