Sep 6, 2013, 4:59 PM EST
Golden State fans are rightfully pumped about this season. This was a team with some of the worst ownership in sports for so long that last season had a young core led by Stephen Curry that took them to the second round of the playoffs. Then this summer they went out and added Andre Iguodala to the roster. Golden State is dangerous next season.
Fans get it and have responded — they have sold more than 14,000 season ticket packages for next season. So as a promotion the Warriors had Harrison Barnes call up the guy that put Golden State over the 14,000 number and buy his seats for the season.
This guy took it far more calmly than I would have.
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 0
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 6
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 7
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)