Sep 6, 2013, 4:59 PM EDT
Golden State fans are rightfully pumped about this season. This was a team with some of the worst ownership in sports for so long that last season had a young core led by Stephen Curry that took them to the second round of the playoffs. Then this summer they went out and added Andre Iguodala to the roster. Golden State is dangerous next season.
Fans get it and have responded — they have sold more than 14,000 season ticket packages for next season. So as a promotion the Warriors had Harrison Barnes call up the guy that put Golden State over the 14,000 number and buy his seats for the season.
This guy took it far more calmly than I would have.
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 31
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 14
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 27
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 14
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 15
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 23
- Cavaliers, with LeBron James and Kevin Love, favored by oddsmakers to win 2015 NBA title 29
- Scout says Carmelo Anthony can be good triangle fit — if he moves the ball 20