Sep 6, 2013, 4:59 PM EST
Golden State fans are rightfully pumped about this season. This was a team with some of the worst ownership in sports for so long that last season had a young core led by Stephen Curry that took them to the second round of the playoffs. Then this summer they went out and added Andre Iguodala to the roster. Golden State is dangerous next season.
Fans get it and have responded — they have sold more than 14,000 season ticket packages for next season. So as a promotion the Warriors had Harrison Barnes call up the guy that put Golden State over the 14,000 number and buy his seats for the season.
This guy took it far more calmly than I would have.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 0
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 9
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 0
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 26
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29