Sep 6, 2013, 12:15 PM EST
It’s Friday afternoon and admit it, you’re pretty much spending the day thinking about anything but work — your fantasy football team, hanging out with your buddies at the bar tonight, spending Saturday with Notre Dame vs. Michigan followed Sunday with the NFL (where your fantasy team is doomed because the other guy had Peyton Manning).
So instead of pretending to work, why not spend five minutes watching Allen Iverson just cross people up.
This great video talks about him learning the move while at Georgetown and there are video clips all the way back to Iverson in college. And of course, AI crossing up Jordan.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1