Sep 6, 2013, 12:15 PM EST
It’s Friday afternoon and admit it, you’re pretty much spending the day thinking about anything but work — your fantasy football team, hanging out with your buddies at the bar tonight, spending Saturday with Notre Dame vs. Michigan followed Sunday with the NFL (where your fantasy team is doomed because the other guy had Peyton Manning).
So instead of pretending to work, why not spend five minutes watching Allen Iverson just cross people up.
This great video talks about him learning the move while at Georgetown and there are video clips all the way back to Iverson in college. And of course, AI crossing up Jordan.
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 0
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 7
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 14
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)