Sep 6, 2013, 12:15 PM EST
It’s Friday afternoon and admit it, you’re pretty much spending the day thinking about anything but work — your fantasy football team, hanging out with your buddies at the bar tonight, spending Saturday with Notre Dame vs. Michigan followed Sunday with the NFL (where your fantasy team is doomed because the other guy had Peyton Manning).
So instead of pretending to work, why not spend five minutes watching Allen Iverson just cross people up.
This great video talks about him learning the move while at Georgetown and there are video clips all the way back to Iverson in college. And of course, AI crossing up Jordan.
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 2
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 16
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 10
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25