Sep 6, 2013, 12:15 PM EDT
It’s Friday afternoon and admit it, you’re pretty much spending the day thinking about anything but work — your fantasy football team, hanging out with your buddies at the bar tonight, spending Saturday with Notre Dame vs. Michigan followed Sunday with the NFL (where your fantasy team is doomed because the other guy had Peyton Manning).
So instead of pretending to work, why not spend five minutes watching Allen Iverson just cross people up.
This great video talks about him learning the move while at Georgetown and there are video clips all the way back to Iverson in college. And of course, AI crossing up Jordan.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 1
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 11
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29