Sep 6, 2013, 12:15 PM EDT
It’s Friday afternoon and admit it, you’re pretty much spending the day thinking about anything but work — your fantasy football team, hanging out with your buddies at the bar tonight, spending Saturday with Notre Dame vs. Michigan followed Sunday with the NFL (where your fantasy team is doomed because the other guy had Peyton Manning).
So instead of pretending to work, why not spend five minutes watching Allen Iverson just cross people up.
This great video talks about him learning the move while at Georgetown and there are video clips all the way back to Iverson in college. And of course, AI crossing up Jordan.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15