Sep 5, 2013, 3:40 PM EST
It was the defining moment of these NBA Finals — Miami was down three in Game six and were seconds away from losing the series to the San Antonio Spurs. LeBron James missed a three, but Chris Bosh got the rebound, Ray Allen hit the step back three and the rest is history.
In San Antonio for Game 6, they opened up the AT&T Center for a viewing party, and a video making the rounds today shows the air just go out of that building when Allen hits his shot.
That loss was crushing for the Spurs, even after they bounced back pretty well when you asked them about the series after Game 7 they went back to Game 6. That is when they had it and lost it. And the fans feel the punch in the gut, too.
- What rust? Russell Westbrook returns, puts up 32 points in 24 minutes (VIDEO) 2
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 3
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8