Sep 5, 2013, 10:21 AM EST
The take away here: television talk show hosts are ridiculous around the globe.
Kevin Durant is in France as part of a Nike promotional tour of Europe (here is in front of the Eiffel Tower) and with that he appeared on a French talk show. Where he shot colored ping-pong balls into a basket on top of the host’s head while answering questions. So, just like a normal Thursday night.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who watches a lot of French television just for moments like this.
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 13
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 27
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 19
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 9
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 20
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4
- Report: Chris Mullin doesn’t want to jump in mid-season to coach Kings 3
- Shane Larkin, a second thought as Knicks chase star free agents, trying to find his own way 1