Sep 5, 2013, 10:21 AM EST
The take away here: television talk show hosts are ridiculous around the globe.
Kevin Durant is in France as part of a Nike promotional tour of Europe (here is in front of the Eiffel Tower) and with that he appeared on a French talk show. Where he shot colored ping-pong balls into a basket on top of the host’s head while answering questions. So, just like a normal Thursday night.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who watches a lot of French television just for moments like this.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 0
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 3
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 17
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 8
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6