Sep 5, 2013, 10:21 AM EDT
The take away here: television talk show hosts are ridiculous around the globe.
Kevin Durant is in France as part of a Nike promotional tour of Europe (here is in front of the Eiffel Tower) and with that he appeared on a French talk show. Where he shot colored ping-pong balls into a basket on top of the host’s head while answering questions. So, just like a normal Thursday night.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who watches a lot of French television just for moments like this.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 11
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 22
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30