Sep 5, 2013, 10:21 AM EDT
The take away here: television talk show hosts are ridiculous around the globe.
Kevin Durant is in France as part of a Nike promotional tour of Europe (here is in front of the Eiffel Tower) and with that he appeared on a French talk show. Where he shot colored ping-pong balls into a basket on top of the host’s head while answering questions. So, just like a normal Thursday night.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who watches a lot of French television just for moments like this.
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 4
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 9
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 21
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6