Sep 5, 2013, 1:49 PM EDT
He bought a house… actually he bought a mansion.
The Potomac home has eight bedrooms, 12 bathrooms and a full sized basketball court, something first reported by the Washington Post and confirmed by Ben Standig of CSNWashington.com. The Post had a few more details.
“The two-acre estate has all the bells and whistles we’ve come to expect for A-list athletes: Six-car garage, home theater, pool, hot tub with waterfall, outdoor grill and cabana, fitness room, steam room, tennis court, putting green, volleyball court and — in case he wants to bring his work home — an indoor basketball court.”
Still, he got all that for just a cool $4.9 million.
As he just signed a five-year, $80 million extension with the Wizards, Wall should be good for it.
Here are some pictures of the place (via Busted Coverage).
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 12
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 4
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 23