Sep 5, 2013, 1:49 PM EST
He bought a house… actually he bought a mansion.
The Potomac home has eight bedrooms, 12 bathrooms and a full sized basketball court, something first reported by the Washington Post and confirmed by Ben Standig of CSNWashington.com. The Post had a few more details.
“The two-acre estate has all the bells and whistles we’ve come to expect for A-list athletes: Six-car garage, home theater, pool, hot tub with waterfall, outdoor grill and cabana, fitness room, steam room, tennis court, putting green, volleyball court and — in case he wants to bring his work home — an indoor basketball court.”
Still, he got all that for just a cool $4.9 million.
As he just signed a five-year, $80 million extension with the Wizards, Wall should be good for it.
Here are some pictures of the place (via Busted Coverage).
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 1
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 3
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 14
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 23
- ‘Melo says Knicks players “worried” Woodson could lose job if losing continues 12
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (53)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (39)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (38)
- Jason Kidd fined $50K for intentionally spilling drink on the court to stop play in loss to Lakers (37)