Sep 5, 2013, 1:49 PM EDT
He bought a house… actually he bought a mansion.
The Potomac home has eight bedrooms, 12 bathrooms and a full sized basketball court, something first reported by the Washington Post and confirmed by Ben Standig of CSNWashington.com. The Post had a few more details.
“The two-acre estate has all the bells and whistles we’ve come to expect for A-list athletes: Six-car garage, home theater, pool, hot tub with waterfall, outdoor grill and cabana, fitness room, steam room, tennis court, putting green, volleyball court and — in case he wants to bring his work home — an indoor basketball court.”
Still, he got all that for just a cool $4.9 million.
As he just signed a five-year, $80 million extension with the Wizards, Wall should be good for it.
Here are some pictures of the place (via Busted Coverage).
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61