Sep 5, 2013, 1:49 PM EST
He bought a house… actually he bought a mansion.
The Potomac home has eight bedrooms, 12 bathrooms and a full sized basketball court, something first reported by the Washington Post and confirmed by Ben Standig of CSNWashington.com. The Post had a few more details.
“The two-acre estate has all the bells and whistles we’ve come to expect for A-list athletes: Six-car garage, home theater, pool, hot tub with waterfall, outdoor grill and cabana, fitness room, steam room, tennis court, putting green, volleyball court and — in case he wants to bring his work home — an indoor basketball court.”
Still, he got all that for just a cool $4.9 million.
As he just signed a five-year, $80 million extension with the Wizards, Wall should be good for it.
Here are some pictures of the place (via Busted Coverage).
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 7
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 4
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16