Sep 5, 2013, 5:15 PM EDT
Kevin Hart has become ubiquitous at NBA events — from All-Star Weekend to smaller Summer League events, he seems to be everywhere. And he’s won the MVP of the All-Star Celebrity Game before, so he has enough game to do that.
And enough game to block a Kyle Lowry shot. And yes, Hart is… not tall.
Yes, over the course of a full one-on-one game you can see the Raptors’ Lowry would destroy Hart, but if you were Hart what would you be talking about after the game? Exactly.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 0
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18