Sep 5, 2013, 12:41 PM EDT
Watch just 20 seconds of this video and it becomes clear Chandler Parsons is by far the best athlete on the court. And he can pretty much do whatever he wants in this game.
So he does.
Parsons, a Florida native, pretty much owns the Orlando Summer League here. Since it’s summer these are the highlights you get. Parsons took a big step forward last season (his second) averaging 15.5 points a game as a starter for the Rockets. Him blending in with James Harden and Dwight Howard as a scoring threat in the offense will be important for the Rockets going forward, but that is a team with a lot of meshing to do.
For now, he just wants to own a game, apparently.
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 1
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 0
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 3
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 47
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 65
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31