Sep 4, 2013, 1:55 PM EDT
That would be literally throwing it down.
The Australian team from How Ridiculous — who travel the globe making trick shots and trying to help children in poverty — went to Rotterdam and the Euromast Tower. Which is a massive observation tower built in the Netherlands port city to… observe something.
It took them 62 attempts, but they finally got this roughly 321 foot shot to fall. They claim this breaks their own world record for highest shot, which the Guinness Book of World Records had at about 220 feet. So I guess this is it.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who could have made this shot in five attempts, and had some backspin on the ball.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 12
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7