Sep 4, 2013, 1:55 PM EST
That would be literally throwing it down.
The Australian team from How Ridiculous — who travel the globe making trick shots and trying to help children in poverty — went to Rotterdam and the Euromast Tower. Which is a massive observation tower built in the Netherlands port city to… observe something.
It took them 62 attempts, but they finally got this roughly 321 foot shot to fall. They claim this breaks their own world record for highest shot, which the Guinness Book of World Records had at about 220 feet. So I guess this is it.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who could have made this shot in five attempts, and had some backspin on the ball.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)