Sep 4, 2013, 1:55 PM EDT
That would be literally throwing it down.
The Australian team from How Ridiculous — who travel the globe making trick shots and trying to help children in poverty — went to Rotterdam and the Euromast Tower. Which is a massive observation tower built in the Netherlands port city to… observe something.
It took them 62 attempts, but they finally got this roughly 321 foot shot to fall. They claim this breaks their own world record for highest shot, which the Guinness Book of World Records had at about 220 feet. So I guess this is it.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who could have made this shot in five attempts, and had some backspin on the ball.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 9
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3