Sep 4, 2013, 1:55 PM EST
That would be literally throwing it down.
The Australian team from How Ridiculous — who travel the globe making trick shots and trying to help children in poverty — went to Rotterdam and the Euromast Tower. Which is a massive observation tower built in the Netherlands port city to… observe something.
It took them 62 attempts, but they finally got this roughly 321 foot shot to fall. They claim this breaks their own world record for highest shot, which the Guinness Book of World Records had at about 220 feet. So I guess this is it.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who could have made this shot in five attempts, and had some backspin on the ball.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1