Sep 4, 2013, 6:57 PM EST
There are two kinds of people who should own classic cars: People with the skills, patience and knowledge to properly keep them up themselves, and people who can afford to pay other people to keep them up for them.
I don’t know how good Kobe Bryant is with cars, but he certainly falls into the later category.
The car was built by West Coast Customs for Kobe as a 2006 Christmas gift for his wife Vanessa (according to the auction site). This was a complete and total rebuild and if you buy it you get Bryant’s registration and insurance card, so you can tell your friends you bought Kobe’s car.
What might impress your friends more is the spread on the car in Lowrider Magazine. Depends on your friends, I guess.
I just bought a new car, so I’m out. It’s on you to pick this up.
Here are a few more photos of the ride.
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 44
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8