Sep 4, 2013, 6:57 PM EST
There are two kinds of people who should own classic cars: People with the skills, patience and knowledge to properly keep them up themselves, and people who can afford to pay other people to keep them up for them.
I don’t know how good Kobe Bryant is with cars, but he certainly falls into the later category.
The car was built by West Coast Customs for Kobe as a 2006 Christmas gift for his wife Vanessa (according to the auction site). This was a complete and total rebuild and if you buy it you get Bryant’s registration and insurance card, so you can tell your friends you bought Kobe’s car.
What might impress your friends more is the spread on the car in Lowrider Magazine. Depends on your friends, I guess.
I just bought a new car, so I’m out. It’s on you to pick this up.
Here are a few more photos of the ride.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 7
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 1
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9