Sep 4, 2013, 6:57 PM EDT
There are two kinds of people who should own classic cars: People with the skills, patience and knowledge to properly keep them up themselves, and people who can afford to pay other people to keep them up for them.
I don’t know how good Kobe Bryant is with cars, but he certainly falls into the later category.
The car was built by West Coast Customs for Kobe as a 2006 Christmas gift for his wife Vanessa (according to the auction site). This was a complete and total rebuild and if you buy it you get Bryant’s registration and insurance card, so you can tell your friends you bought Kobe’s car.
What might impress your friends more is the spread on the car in Lowrider Magazine. Depends on your friends, I guess.
I just bought a new car, so I’m out. It’s on you to pick this up.
Here are a few more photos of the ride.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 3
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 8
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 4
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19