Sep 4, 2013, 6:57 PM EST
There are two kinds of people who should own classic cars: People with the skills, patience and knowledge to properly keep them up themselves, and people who can afford to pay other people to keep them up for them.
I don’t know how good Kobe Bryant is with cars, but he certainly falls into the later category.
The car was built by West Coast Customs for Kobe as a 2006 Christmas gift for his wife Vanessa (according to the auction site). This was a complete and total rebuild and if you buy it you get Bryant’s registration and insurance card, so you can tell your friends you bought Kobe’s car.
What might impress your friends more is the spread on the car in Lowrider Magazine. Depends on your friends, I guess.
I just bought a new car, so I’m out. It’s on you to pick this up.
Here are a few more photos of the ride.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16