Sep 4, 2013, 8:01 AM EDT
That is the Clippers’ DeAndre Jordan dressed up as Captain Planet. You remember Captain Planet, right? That horrible (but popular) 1990s cartoon with a message about as subtle as an Oliver Stone film (the message about taking care of the earth is swell and all, but man that was just not a good show… it’s no Thundercats). Yet, there is going to be a Captain Planet movie next year.
We bring you this… well, because it is a month until training camps open. And it made us laugh. Jordan did this for a costume party he was hosting and here are some other images from it.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 19
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 7
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 34
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 24
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2