Sep 4, 2013, 8:01 AM EDT
That is the Clippers’ DeAndre Jordan dressed up as Captain Planet. You remember Captain Planet, right? That horrible (but popular) 1990s cartoon with a message about as subtle as an Oliver Stone film (the message about taking care of the earth is swell and all, but man that was just not a good show… it’s no Thundercats). Yet, there is going to be a Captain Planet movie next year.
We bring you this… well, because it is a month until training camps open. And it made us laugh. Jordan did this for a costume party he was hosting and here are some other images from it.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 23
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 30
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23