Sep 4, 2013, 8:01 AM EDT
That is the Clippers’ DeAndre Jordan dressed up as Captain Planet. You remember Captain Planet, right? That horrible (but popular) 1990s cartoon with a message about as subtle as an Oliver Stone film (the message about taking care of the earth is swell and all, but man that was just not a good show… it’s no Thundercats). Yet, there is going to be a Captain Planet movie next year.
We bring you this… well, because it is a month until training camps open. And it made us laugh. Jordan did this for a costume party he was hosting and here are some other images from it.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 3
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48