Sep 4, 2013, 8:01 AM EDT
That is the Clippers’ DeAndre Jordan dressed up as Captain Planet. You remember Captain Planet, right? That horrible (but popular) 1990s cartoon with a message about as subtle as an Oliver Stone film (the message about taking care of the earth is swell and all, but man that was just not a good show… it’s no Thundercats). Yet, there is going to be a Captain Planet movie next year.
We bring you this… well, because it is a month until training camps open. And it made us laugh. Jordan did this for a costume party he was hosting and here are some other images from it.
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 2
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 26
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 21
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6