Sep 4, 2013, 8:01 AM EDT
That is the Clippers’ DeAndre Jordan dressed up as Captain Planet. You remember Captain Planet, right? That horrible (but popular) 1990s cartoon with a message about as subtle as an Oliver Stone film (the message about taking care of the earth is swell and all, but man that was just not a good show… it’s no Thundercats). Yet, there is going to be a Captain Planet movie next year.
We bring you this… well, because it is a month until training camps open. And it made us laugh. Jordan did this for a costume party he was hosting and here are some other images from it.
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 4
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 21
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 33
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 46
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 35