Sep 4, 2013, 4:18 PM EST
Roger Brown never played in the NBA, his eight year professional career was all in the ABA.
However, he was one of the legends of that league, a four-time All-Star who averaged 17.4 points a game for his career (with three seasons above 20 per game) while shooting a good for that era 46.9 percent. He was tough to guard and had a deadly jumper.
He is part of the new class of the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame going in this week, so it seemed a good time to check out his highlights.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 4
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8