Sep 4, 2013, 4:18 PM EDT
Roger Brown never played in the NBA, his eight year professional career was all in the ABA.
However, he was one of the legends of that league, a four-time All-Star who averaged 17.4 points a game for his career (with three seasons above 20 per game) while shooting a good for that era 46.9 percent. He was tough to guard and had a deadly jumper.
He is part of the new class of the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame going in this week, so it seemed a good time to check out his highlights.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 40
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18