Sep 4, 2013, 4:18 PM EDT
Roger Brown never played in the NBA, his eight year professional career was all in the ABA.
However, he was one of the legends of that league, a four-time All-Star who averaged 17.4 points a game for his career (with three seasons above 20 per game) while shooting a good for that era 46.9 percent. He was tough to guard and had a deadly jumper.
He is part of the new class of the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame going in this week, so it seemed a good time to check out his highlights.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11