Sep 4, 2013, 4:18 PM EDT
Roger Brown never played in the NBA, his eight year professional career was all in the ABA.
However, he was one of the legends of that league, a four-time All-Star who averaged 17.4 points a game for his career (with three seasons above 20 per game) while shooting a good for that era 46.9 percent. He was tough to guard and had a deadly jumper.
He is part of the new class of the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame going in this week, so it seemed a good time to check out his highlights.
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 6
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 32
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 13
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 12