Sep 4, 2013, 4:18 PM EDT
Roger Brown never played in the NBA, his eight year professional career was all in the ABA.
However, he was one of the legends of that league, a four-time All-Star who averaged 17.4 points a game for his career (with three seasons above 20 per game) while shooting a good for that era 46.9 percent. He was tough to guard and had a deadly jumper.
He is part of the new class of the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame going in this week, so it seemed a good time to check out his highlights.
- Report: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 4
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 4
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 1
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 6
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 14