Sep 3, 2013, 11:53 AM EDT
I’ll be honest: I have not tried Chick-fil-A’s waffle fries (I just don’t eat there). I’m sure they are delicious. And fat free.
Stephen Curry is working on his game this offseason by practicing dribbling while juggling waffle fries. Which sounds strange, but makes as much sense to me as dribbling through an airport, putting moves on unsuspecting people.
Curry just shouldn’t spend a lot of his off-season eating waffle fries. He can talk to Ray Allen about that.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie.
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 40
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 59
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 47
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 26
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 23