Sep 3, 2013, 11:53 AM EDT
I’ll be honest: I have not tried Chick-fil-A’s waffle fries (I just don’t eat there). I’m sure they are delicious. And fat free.
Stephen Curry is working on his game this offseason by practicing dribbling while juggling waffle fries. Which sounds strange, but makes as much sense to me as dribbling through an airport, putting moves on unsuspecting people.
Curry just shouldn’t spend a lot of his off-season eating waffle fries. He can talk to Ray Allen about that.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 13
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20