Sep 3, 2013, 11:53 AM EDT
I’ll be honest: I have not tried Chick-fil-A’s waffle fries (I just don’t eat there). I’m sure they are delicious. And fat free.
Stephen Curry is working on his game this offseason by practicing dribbling while juggling waffle fries. Which sounds strange, but makes as much sense to me as dribbling through an airport, putting moves on unsuspecting people.
Curry just shouldn’t spend a lot of his off-season eating waffle fries. He can talk to Ray Allen about that.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 0
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 8
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7