Sep 3, 2013, 11:53 AM EST
I’ll be honest: I have not tried Chick-fil-A’s waffle fries (I just don’t eat there). I’m sure they are delicious. And fat free.
Stephen Curry is working on his game this offseason by practicing dribbling while juggling waffle fries. Which sounds strange, but makes as much sense to me as dribbling through an airport, putting moves on unsuspecting people.
Curry just shouldn’t spend a lot of his off-season eating waffle fries. He can talk to Ray Allen about that.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie.
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 9
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 23
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 53
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 21
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)