Sep 3, 2013, 11:53 AM EST
I’ll be honest: I have not tried Chick-fil-A’s waffle fries (I just don’t eat there). I’m sure they are delicious. And fat free.
Stephen Curry is working on his game this offseason by practicing dribbling while juggling waffle fries. Which sounds strange, but makes as much sense to me as dribbling through an airport, putting moves on unsuspecting people.
Curry just shouldn’t spend a lot of his off-season eating waffle fries. He can talk to Ray Allen about that.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 9
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18