Sep 3, 2013, 12:05 AM EST
The ability to control the ball off the dribble in a variety of ways is a key component of being able to score from the guard position.
This video mix of Jamal Crawford, compiled from his summer pro-am in Seattle, is proof that he’s among the best in the league at this very specific skill.
So what say you, is Crawford’s handle unbeatable by players in today’s NBA? Kyrie Irving has shown some special talent in this area, as has Crawford’s Clippers teammate, Chris Paul. Let us know who your choice is in the comments.
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 7
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 2
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 13
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 7
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)