Sep 3, 2013, 12:05 AM EDT
The ability to control the ball off the dribble in a variety of ways is a key component of being able to score from the guard position.
This video mix of Jamal Crawford, compiled from his summer pro-am in Seattle, is proof that he’s among the best in the league at this very specific skill.
So what say you, is Crawford’s handle unbeatable by players in today’s NBA? Kyrie Irving has shown some special talent in this area, as has Crawford’s Clippers teammate, Chris Paul. Let us know who your choice is in the comments.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 2
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48