Sep 3, 2013, 12:05 AM EST
The ability to control the ball off the dribble in a variety of ways is a key component of being able to score from the guard position.
This video mix of Jamal Crawford, compiled from his summer pro-am in Seattle, is proof that he’s among the best in the league at this very specific skill.
So what say you, is Crawford’s handle unbeatable by players in today’s NBA? Kyrie Irving has shown some special talent in this area, as has Crawford’s Clippers teammate, Chris Paul. Let us know who your choice is in the comments.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13