Sep 3, 2013, 12:05 AM EST
The ability to control the ball off the dribble in a variety of ways is a key component of being able to score from the guard position.
This video mix of Jamal Crawford, compiled from his summer pro-am in Seattle, is proof that he’s among the best in the league at this very specific skill.
So what say you, is Crawford’s handle unbeatable by players in today’s NBA? Kyrie Irving has shown some special talent in this area, as has Crawford’s Clippers teammate, Chris Paul. Let us know who your choice is in the comments.
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 20
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 2
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8