Sep 3, 2013, 12:05 AM EDT
The ability to control the ball off the dribble in a variety of ways is a key component of being able to score from the guard position.
This video mix of Jamal Crawford, compiled from his summer pro-am in Seattle, is proof that he’s among the best in the league at this very specific skill.
So what say you, is Crawford’s handle unbeatable by players in today’s NBA? Kyrie Irving has shown some special talent in this area, as has Crawford’s Clippers teammate, Chris Paul. Let us know who your choice is in the comments.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 11
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 37
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 49
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 17
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 9
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11