Sep 3, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
Doesn’t the headline kind of say it all?
Toronto Raptor Amir Johnson went to Thailand this offseason and when in Thailand… you get in a tug-of-war with an elephant. Sure, why not. I’ve never been so despite my inclination I can’t say for sure this isn’t the norm.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 7
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 0
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 7
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 19