Sep 3, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
Doesn’t the headline kind of say it all?
Toronto Raptor Amir Johnson went to Thailand this offseason and when in Thailand… you get in a tug-of-war with an elephant. Sure, why not. I’ve never been so despite my inclination I can’t say for sure this isn’t the norm.
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 0
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8