Sep 3, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
Doesn’t the headline kind of say it all?
Toronto Raptor Amir Johnson went to Thailand this offseason and when in Thailand… you get in a tug-of-war with an elephant. Sure, why not. I’ve never been so despite my inclination I can’t say for sure this isn’t the norm.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 19
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 27
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 51
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18