Sep 3, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
Doesn’t the headline kind of say it all?
Toronto Raptor Amir Johnson went to Thailand this offseason and when in Thailand… you get in a tug-of-war with an elephant. Sure, why not. I’ve never been so despite my inclination I can’t say for sure this isn’t the norm.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 22
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 24
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8