Sep 2, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
We can only hope new Nuggets Brian Shaw watches this video from JaVale McGee‘s Instagram account and says “he’s right, I need to let him play more like Dirk Nowitzki and shoot some threes.” Not because it would be good for the Nuggets — it would be a disaster — but for the comedic value. McGee would basically be Dr. Drain from deep. It would be awesome for us at home.
What’s I enjoy about JaVale McGee is that he is loving it all — the NBA, life, all of it. He is living it full tilt and soaking it in. And if that means talking a little smack to some kid after a pop-a-shot game, then go to it.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29