Sep 2, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
We can only hope new Nuggets Brian Shaw watches this video from JaVale McGee‘s Instagram account and says “he’s right, I need to let him play more like Dirk Nowitzki and shoot some threes.” Not because it would be good for the Nuggets — it would be a disaster — but for the comedic value. McGee would basically be Dr. Drain from deep. It would be awesome for us at home.
What’s I enjoy about JaVale McGee is that he is loving it all — the NBA, life, all of it. He is living it full tilt and soaking it in. And if that means talking a little smack to some kid after a pop-a-shot game, then go to it.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 2
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1