Sep 2, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
We can only hope new Nuggets Brian Shaw watches this video from JaVale McGee‘s Instagram account and says “he’s right, I need to let him play more like Dirk Nowitzki and shoot some threes.” Not because it would be good for the Nuggets — it would be a disaster — but for the comedic value. McGee would basically be Dr. Drain from deep. It would be awesome for us at home.
What’s I enjoy about JaVale McGee is that he is loving it all — the NBA, life, all of it. He is living it full tilt and soaking it in. And if that means talking a little smack to some kid after a pop-a-shot game, then go to it.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16